The City of Ruston Customer Service has relocated their office to 818 West California Avenue.
- The Customer Service Department provides billing and customer accounting services for the City of Ruston.
- Services include electricity, refuse, sewer, water, and yard & security lighting.
- The Customer Service Department provides prompt, courteous service with drive thru available from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for payments.
- Our Customer Service Representatives are available from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for questions regarding customer accounts.
- Night deposit is also available for payments.
- New Service: For same day service, an application must be in by 12:00 p.m. Requests after 12:00 p.m. will receive service the next business day.
- Disconnection of Service: For same day service, a disconnection request must be received by 12:00 p.m. Requests after 12:00 p.m. will be disconnected the next business day.
- Customer Service Applications
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AS A CUSTOMER:
To be served promptly
To be treated politely
To have your questions answered in full
To be clearly directed to the information you seek
If you believe you haven’t been helped properly,
please ask to see a supervisor.
Customer Service brochure